Workout of the day: ladder hop
30 sec High intensive Training: Ladder Hop
Target: abs, calves
- Start on floor in plank position, balancing on palms and toes, arms extended and body forming a straight line from head to heels.
- Keeping palms planted and shoulders steady, hop both feet one foot forward, then one foot back to start.
- Next, hop both feet two feet forward, then two feet back to start.
- Finally, hop both feet forward close to hands, then back to start to complete 1 rep.
- Do as many reps as possible in 30 seconds.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Step feet forward one by one rather than hopping to each "rung" of the ladder.