Target: shoulders, chest, arms, abs
- Start on floor in plank position, balancing on palms and toes, arms extended and body forming a straight line from head to heels.
- Lower chest to floor as you bend elbows close by ribs, then press up to start position.
- Lift right hand to tap left shoulder, then place palm back on floor.
- Repeat push-up, then switch sides and repeat.
- Continue alternating for 30 seconds, doing as many reps as possible.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Do modified push-ups on your knees.